Give it Twice Trust - Helping Children and Charity
Give it Twice Trust
You may be looking for a way to provide your children with income while making a gift to Saddleback Memorial Foundation. The Give it Twice Trust is a popular option that allows you to transfer your IRA at death to a term of years unitrust. The unitrust will pay income to your family for a number of years and then distribute the balance to charity.
Benefits of a Give it Twice Trust
- Full value of IRA invested to produce income.
- Payments made to children for a term of years.
- Estate tax deduction and savings for your gift.
- Supports the work of Saddleback Memorial Foundation.
How this Plan Meets Your Goals
The Give it Twice Trust helps you meet your goals
- Save on income and estate taxes.
- Treat your children equally.
- Give children time to learn.